Monday, March 04, 2013

Ayr Saline Nasal Gel Review

ayr

What it does: Ayr gel is a cool and soothing gel designed to aid dry noses. It provides temporary relief by opening the airways and reducing sinus swelling.

How to use: Before using wash and dry hands thoroughly. Place a dab of the gel on your left index finger and rub half of the dab on your right index finger. With the gel now on both index fingers, rub inside the corresponding nostril.

Where to buy: I’m lucky that my local Target pharmacy carries quite few hard to sinus remedies. I’ve also seen it at independent pharmacies and my local Rite Aid.

Recommend: Absolutely. I love this gel. I was really skeptical prior to using it. Rubbing gel in your nose sounds gross and silly, but grossness and silliness aside it’s fabulous. I don’t go a day without using. I carry one in my purse to use on the extra rough allergy days. It brings immediate relief upon application.


No comments:

Post a Comment