Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Friday!

hf1

I am a big believer in the power of positive thinking. Mind over matter truly has an impact on our overall wellness. It has been proven that smiling increases positive impacts on our health. As this article suggest even fake ones help. In an effort to enjoy the present and reduce stress, every Friday I will take a look back at what made me smile each week. I would love to hear what lead you to have a happy Friday.

1. While my spring allergies have been wrecking all sorts of havoc this week, I feel a little bit better knowing that I am prepared to take them on.

2. A cloudless sky on a warm Sunday afternoon, pure bliss.

3. My birthday may have been several weeks ago, but my flowers are still going strong.

Happy Friday and here’s to an even happier weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment